Saturday, August 9, 2008

CHEROKEE AND FREEDOM'S ADVENTURE

Well, Cherokee and Freedom had to go their separate ways. Their dates this time around were not successful but we are hoping that absence will make the heart grow fonder and the next time around will be a better experience. Long distance love affairs have a high failure rate but I don't think this is going to be the case and......all is not lost, Cherokee started to warm up to me a little and came closer and closer to me, I was even allowed to pet her a couple of times and she was starting to bond with Freedom's mommy, Lisa. You know how tough it can be with those in-laws. So, let's all wish Freedom and Cherokee a better "union" the next time Cherokee comes to town.

Wolfdog

1 comment:

Wolfdogz said...

At least they had fun trying!!

Pet Doors USA - DogDoors.com

Search With Google

Click Here Today

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Click here to view entire collection
PJN July Promo
Join My Community at MyBloglog!