Thursday, July 17, 2008

WOLFDOG - NOTHING WORSE THAN A RAINY DAY INSIDE


There is nothing worse than a rainy day inside. All day, we have spent inside because mommy doesn't want us tracking in the mud. The last I checked, there was nothing wrong with mud. Maybe after she finds all the things we secretly destroyed, she may change her way of thinking. I know Cheyenne pulled a pillow apart, nice fluffy stuff all over the bedroom and Sundance destroyed the pillow case it was in, Sierra is a good girl, she didn't chew on anything. Me, on the other hand, I found an old sock, got me a potholder and did not like that thick phonebook, I thinned the pages out some. Anyway, who needs a phonebook when you have the internet? Aw man! Sundance has my sock, gotta go.

Spirit

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's really cute..wish i had one too.

Wolfdogz said...

Sounds like my Cherokee!Anything is destructable with her!

Anonymous said...

That's why we go outside!! We get a nice hose down before we go in when we're done romping!

Pet Doors USA - DogDoors.com

Search With Google

Click Here Today

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Click here to view entire collection
PJN July Promo
Join My Community at MyBloglog!