Monday, July 7, 2008

WOLFDOG - CHEYENNE IS GOING TO DOG NIGHT


Hi, Cheyenne here. I just got my bath, I don't mind it too much because I like water but I still have to put up a fight to give mommy something to do. I don't think she feels like she accomplished anything if I don't wiggle a lot. It is my turn to go to dog night at Ritter's Frozen Custard and I get to see Cherokee, mommy tells me she is going to be there. For those of you who do not know this, Cherokee is my daughter and I can't wait to see her again. Just spoke to Amy, Cherokee's mom and they are on their way so I better get off the computer so mommy can brush me down real good, make sure I am dry and pretty for pictures. Check back later for lots of new pictures from Dog Night. Love to all, Cheyenne.

No comments:

Pet Doors USA - DogDoors.com

Search With Google

Click Here Today

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Click here to view entire collection
PJN July Promo
Join My Community at MyBloglog!